Historic Beauregard Courthouse

1201 Bayou Road St. Bernard, LA 70085
504-278-1507
  • Historic Beauregard Courthouse

The 16,800-square-foot historic building, originally erected as a courthouse in 1916 but was most recently used as part of the P.G.T Beauregard Middle School. It served as St. Bernard's first courthouse until 1939, when the parish government seat moved to Chalmette.

The second floor is available as a rental space, for events such as receptions, small weddings and reunions.